CLV Group - Rude Management and BUGS (Ottawa)

The first time that I resided with CLV, it was great. Then, I moved (at the same time that the property manager was switched out) and it all went down hill. I moved LITERALLY down the street into a building that had a 2 bedroom.

It is ridden with cockroaches. In the past 6 months that I have lived here, they have had to bring in the exterminators over 4 times. After finding a cockroach almost an inch long, I finally gave up. I called my property manager and demand that they fixed the problem once and for all. After much back and forth, it was finally agreed upon that THE ONLY WAY to fix this infestation was for us to end our lease early and move out.

I note; they fully admitted that the only way to fix the bug problem was to vacate the unit for a while. Now, I have had many problems with management because within the month that we have to move out, they want to do inspections and repairs. I brought up the question of why they were being so urgent on the repairs, and they admitted that they are renting out the unit for March 1.

Thus, there will be absolutely no time to properly treat this cockroach infestation.

Do yourself a favour and do not reside in the Acadia apartments in Ottawa Vanier (Carmen Road). You will put up with so much BS and run around from the management/superintendant and you will be living with both adult and baby bugs running around your entire apartment.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Feb 09 #1109091

CLV Group verified representative

Good Afternoon, thank you for reaching out. We sincerely regret to read of your experience. We are now an official business member of this site and would appreciate a chance to rectify any issues you may have had. Please call us at your convenience at 1-855-258-6011 or email us at detailing your experience. We look forward to hearing from you. Sincerely, the CLV Group Team.

0 1 Reply

Apr 06 #1140117

You couldn't give two *** about this issue. You would rather put peoples heath in jeopardy than resolve an issue. Shame on you.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to CLV Group . However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about CLV Group .
Filing a new complaint about